The Resource 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt
- 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt
- Statement of responsibility
- Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt
- Previous ed.: published as by Zora K. Brown, LaSalle D. Lefall Jr., with Elizabeth Platt. Boston, Mass.; London: Jones & Bartlett, 2002
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 244-248) and index
- The basics -- Background information about breast cancer -- Risk factors and prevention -- Risk factors and ways of minimizing breast cancer risk -- Diagnosis -- Steps in determining whether you have breast cancer -- Treatment -- Treatment options, treatment side effects and complications, options for breast reconstruction, and prospects of recurrence -- Coping with treatment and side effects -- Issues related to pain, hair loss, and other side effects, and practical matters such as financial and legal issues related to treatment -- Changes cancer brings -- Ways to cope with emotional and physical changes that occur after cancer diagnosis and treatment -- The impact of cancer on sexualtiy, intimacy, and fertility -- The effects that breast cancer can have, and how to deal with these issues, on a woman's sexuality and fertility
- 23 cm.
- 2nd ed.
- xviii, 263 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.chat.selco.info/resource/Cn6KSoUdfcY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.chat.selco.info/resource/Cn6KSoUdfcY/">100 questions & answers about breast cancer, Zora K. Brown, Harold Freeman with Elizabeth Platt</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.chat.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.chat.selco.info/">Chatfield Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Chatfield Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...